How do we teach you French?
We have been offering online courses since 2015.
Our students come from all around the world: Canada, the USA, Switzerland, Australia, China, Brazil, etc...
One-on-one tutoring is the best way to reach your goals faster.
We have students who start French with no background at all!
Some people want to learn because they want to:
- Help their children with homework
- Learn their country's second language (like in Canada, Switzerland, etc..) or their heritage language
- Travel to France or a French-speaking country. As everybody knows, French people will be more gentle if they start a conversation with a "bonjour"
- Be able to speak the native language of their partner
- Challenge themselves
- Learn for the love of French culture
We also have an intermediate level, people who want to improve their French :
- to read books or watch movies in French.
- to pass an exam like the DELF or DALF.
- for work (organizations, politics, business...)
- to immigrate : we can help by preparing the exams.
And finally, we have an advanced level, for people who want to practice their French :
- To not lose their French language skills thanks to our conversation lessons
- Learn all the little details of this crazy language
- Learn more about the culture in France
We've maintained long-lasting relationships with most of our students, some for 4 years or more! We are happy to provide lessons to anyone 10 years old and older.